About Dr. Fei Yang
Dr. Fei Yang comes from a long line of TCM doctor/ herbalist/ acupuncturist generations
Traditional Chinese Medicine has been part of Dr. Fei Yang’s life for over 6 generations. Her mother, age 81 is still working as TCM Doctor in China helping others. With long ancestral root in health and well-being, Fei has been inspired and dedicated to heal others for the last 33 year
Dr. Yang discovered her purpose and dealing with her own health challenges
1n 1980, As China was just coming out from culture revolution, Fei Yang graduated from her high school. Fei’s mom, the 5th generation of healer in the family, suggested she enter a Guang Dong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China. “I am thankful that mom helped me make that decision. It definitely changed my lift path and give me a clear purpose in life”
“As a child, I have been through many illness from lungs, ear, tonsil, kidneys infections due to stress and malnutrition, I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to practice TCM and access herbal formulas to resolve some of my own health issues. I am gaining understand of my medicine everyday by practice it on myself. The essence or spirit of those formula and plants”
With Dr. Yang’s her own healing experience, along the patients she treated, Traditional Chinese Medicine has proofed is very effective for treating most conditions. It has changed Fei’s and others lives for the better.
Dr. Yang as General resident doctor practiced in the hospital from 1985 – 1992 in China
Fei received her TCM Medical degree in 1985. Follow by 6-year intensive training as Resident Doctor in Beijing Union Medical college hospital. She practiced both western medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Dr. Yang taught TCM colleges in Victoria Canada, continuing practice in Victoria since 1992
In 1992, Dr. Yang moved to Canada, Victoria where she started to share her TCM learning and experiencing with the locals. In the next 26 years, she practiced TCM in Victoria area. She also taught TCM at three colleges as below in Victoria from 1992 to 2005 subject from TCM Diagnosis, Gynecology, Acupuncture to Pediatric, etc.
International College of TCM
Canadian College of Oriental Medicine
Osho College of TCM and Acupuncture
Now Dr. Fei Yang practice is located at Sooke, BC
Dr. Fei Yang continuing educated herself in other alterative healings
- Amazon Shamanic healing
- North America native healing
- Holytropic breath-work
- Seven chakra cleansing and balancing
- EFT (Emotion Freedom Technique)
Dr. Fei Yang’s philosophy
- I acknowledge all methods of healing with pure intention
- I approach healing in the whole person, including mental, physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual aspect
- I approach healing in teamwork. Together to set clear intension of healing, to reclaim the power back to one’s body and mind, spirit
- I enjoy Learning, sharing knowledge with each individual
- I practice with empathy, compassion, patience, honesty, respect.
- I experienced that healing is the process of a personal growth, transformation.
- I understand the healing breakthrough is gratitude and openness
Dr. Fei Yang’s personal interest
- Playing piano
- Walking, Hiking, Swimming
- Meditating, Yoga
- Astrology, Numerology, Fengshui,
- Spiritual growth studying and sharing